Y-COM is a company that works successfully in the area of development of ready-to-use automated solutions for small and medium production facilities (4 x S7-400 with more than 50 profibus stations and up to 30 Frequency Controllers). Starting at level 1 with or without switching system and a simple HMI or complete level 2 incl. connection to ERP. We offer our long-term experience for building new systems and modernising existing ones.
We want to be your competent and strong industrial partner in the area of software development and system completion around the world. We concentrate on projects requiring a lot of know how. A decisive factor for success is our open and cooperative relationship to our customers. We are willing to listen to your problems and to develop joint solutions to increase your success.
We continue to develop innovative tools and to improve our level 2 systems' usability. For solving these tasks, we use state-of-the-art virtualisation servers, as well as continuous configuration management with version management, bug tracking, etc. We create a positive working climate for our employees and facilitate team work using state of the art communication tools.
- Software Engineering, Siemens S7 & S5, Rockwell Control-Logix & PLC5
- Experience with hydraulic Systems
- Experience with all kinds of electrical drives
- Frequency converters, Brands: Siemens, ABB, SEW, ...
- Experience with positioning controls PTP, Master/Slave, flying saw...
- Complete hardware incl. engineering
- Anything from the idea to the complete control/system from a single hand
- Special know-how in the plant engineering area for light-metal clamp technology
- Extrusion, heating installations, transport systems, storage systems....
- Programming under .NET, C#, VC, VB, SVN...
- ORACLE 12, MS-SQL 2005, MY-SQL, SYBASE database administration
- Visualisation of WinCC, WinCCflex., PanelView or CINDY systems
- Based on our CINDY framework, complete production control systems and systems for operations data collection have been created
- CINDY is short for "Communication Interface for Network Directed sYstems". Using a BASIC-like description language, applications can be set up in no time. Connection to a PLC, database or inkjet systems can be established in no time. The system openness enables changes without the developing system.
- Complete industry solutions for the aluminium-profile extrusion industry
- Complete industry solutions for the steel profile rolling mill industry